The Uniform Server Community

Uniform Server 14.0.3-ZeroXIV FAILS on Win 32-Bit Machines

Lee Davis

Thought I'd upload to the latest version of US and, it fails miserably on my machine; leaving the annoying message pictured in the screenshot. Took minotaur's advice from their thread  - 

but there is still no joy, so I'll have to go backwards, but I don't remember which version I had on previously, so I feel I'm a little screwed. Don't have time or inclination to navigate to another server program.

HELP?!?!?!?!?!?

Screenshot (378).png

CURIOUSLY, I tried several backwards versions of the server down to 13.0 and NOTHING worked. I have a feeling it may be my new, 2TB Seagate not playing nice. Another thing I found was that there is a 13.X.X version that only has MariaDB and was ready to start up - going downward until I get a working version with MySQL db operations.

OK! 12_4_2_ZeroXII is our rig of choice! Got it to fire up and have attached screenshot of it on machine, ready-to-go! Outside of this for 32-bit machines: not bloody likely 🤣😂😅🙄🤔🤦‍♂️

Screenshot (379).png

• 2 weeks later...

SO glad I bothered to help myself out. HOW MANY WEEKS AGO WAS THIS BROUGHT UP? Thass fine; as soon as development on latest project is done, all is dead 4 me here...