The Uniform Server Community

Starting my journey in the world of bitcoin mining

alexx

Hello everyone!!! I am just starting my journey in the world of bitcoin mining and have come across many different pools. I would like to hear the opinion of experienced miners about the best pools for BTC mining. Which pools would you recommend to start with and what are their features?

Hi. Sure, I can share my experience. The first thing you should pay attention to is the size of the pool commission. Some pools charge higher commissions, which can significantly reduce your profitability. It is also important to consider the geographical location of the pool's servers - the closer they are to your location, the less delays and losses in data transfer. Another important aspect is the stability of the pool and its reputation. Personally, I recommend paying attention to pool ratings and reviews, such as the one at  https://ultramining.com/en/ratings/bitcoin/ . They provide extensive information about different pools, their characteristics and reputation, which will help you make an informed choice.

Choosing a pool depends on your preferences. Some people prefer to join larger pools with more stable payouts, such as Ethermine for Ethereum. Others prefer smaller pools for a larger share of blocks, but they can sometimes have less stable payouts.