The Uniform Server Community

In search of rarities: your experience can be my compass:

petrderbikov

Every retro gamer dreams of finding their "Hogwarts" among stores full of rarities and gaming artifacts. I thought I'd turn to you, my fellow gamers, to ask you: where have you discovered your true gaming gems? Maybe you have a store where you made your most valuable find? Share your experiences, and your journey may become my guide in the world of retro gaming.

Bro, you have no idea what I've done! I found a site called retro game store, where they sell retro consoles and games, it's a fire! I'm like stunned there, I feel like in my childhood, when time was spent on games, not on sessions. The Retro Game Store is a nostalgia arena - Sega, Nintendo, all those things we used to shake in our hands. And, brother, it's cosmic! They've got all the jewels that you and I used to love. It reminds me of when we used to play Mortal Kombat and choke on joysticks for cool combos. You get that? There's even games we used to think were cosmic rarities.