The Uniform Server Community

Embracing the World of Online Radio – A Personal Journey

atrox

I just had to share my recent discovery with all of you – radio online! 🎶 It's been a game-changer for my daily routine. No more endless scrolling through playlists; instead, I've found an incredible variety of stations to suit every mood. From soothing jazz in the morning to upbeat pop during workouts, the options are endless. What's even more exciting is the chance to connect with like-minded music lovers around the globe. Have you guys experienced the magic of online radio yet? Let's swap recommendations and dive into this musical adventure together!

• 4 months later...

My fascination with exploring the radio led me to discover fresh tunes from budding artists. Despite my affinity for radio, I chose to distribute my original music solely through YouTube and aimed to monetize my videos. The introduction of YouTube Shorts revolutionized my music's reach, propelling it to newfound heights and earning recognition. Surprisingly, youtube shorts pay even more than standard YouTube videos, amplifying the rewards of my creative efforts.