The Uniform Server Community

change ports??

gschoppe

• 1 year later...

I made the changes in http.conf and the server starts fine on the new Port no, but I get this mysql security error from /apanel/ (v3.4 Sluger):

HTTP_REFERER is not localhost, but 'http://localhost:8080/apanel/navigation.php'.

To disable this warning go: /home/admin/www/cgi-bin/secure.pm

I went to that location, but there is not file called secure.pm. It seems like I cannot start mysql until I address this problem. any thoughts?

Also, How do you make Server_Start or the UniController open a new browser window on the new port? It still pops open the page on http://localhost/ (no port specified)

TIA.

To make it open in the new port, edit Server_Start.bat and chnage the address.

To make things work, that was a mistake, it should say: /home/admin/www/includes/secure.pm, but if you want to disable it, go to the config.inc.php file instead in the includes folder.... That is the best way.

To make things work, that was a mistake, it should say: /home/admin/www/includes/secure.pm, but if you want to disable it, go to the config.inc.php file instead in the includes folder.... That is the best way.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I went to config.inc.php and changed

$unisecure = "0"; //Use secure.php if set to 1

but I still get the error when I try to start mysql. Maybe I change a different line to get apanel to work on port 8080? Also, I noticed this:

$host = $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];

Is there a way to edit this to include the port number if it is not 80? I tried to edit it directly, but that did not work.

Shame on me I will publish what I have late tomorrow warts and all. :(

I am slowly going through what is generally being experienced by most users. :D

My problem is going in and hacking code to find interim solutions. :D

Trouble is I tend to ramble on so much and my keyboard gets hot. :o

Seriously it has taken more time than I had allocated. I have really hammered it and find it stable generally the thing that throws most people I have spoken to is that delay. This occurs when eAaccelerator is doing its stuff and the browser has fired up before the server hence no page found.

On my machine I do see a significant performance enhancement so have no problem with that initial delay. :)