The Uniform Server Community

Error on adding new record w/PhpMYAdmin

twpmarket

I've gotten this error when adding anew record to my database table. I can't interpret it so I'm passing it along to the forum. Note that I am using the link a the bottom of the "Browse' window in PhpMyAdmin. The record DOES get added, but the message (second second) says it is fatal. Nothing dies that I can detect. The messages strings are unformatted and I have forced them to fit in this window.

Warning: require(./sql.php%3Flang%3Den-utf-8%26amp%3Bserver%3D1%26amp%3B

collation_connection%3Dutf8_general_ci%26amp%3Bdb%3Dtwpproducts%26amp%

3Btable%3Dproducts%26amp%3Bpos%3D0%26amp%3Bsession_max_rows%3D30

%26amp%3Bdisp_direction%3Dhorizontal%26amp%3Brepeat_cells%3D100%26am

p%3Bdontlimitchars%3D0%26amp%3Bsql_query%3DSELECT%2B%252A%2BFROM

%2B%2560products%2560) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No error in W:\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\tbl_replace.php on line 262

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './sql.php%3Flang%3Den-utf-8%26amp%3Bserver%3D1%26amp%3Bcollation_conn

ection%3Dutf8_general_ci%26amp%3Bdb%3Dtwpproducts%26amp%3Btable%3D

products%26amp%3Bpos%3D0%26amp%3Bsession_max_rows%3D30%26amp%3

Bdisp_direction%3Dhorizontal%26amp%3Brepeat_cells%3D100%26amp%3Bdont

limitchars%3D0%26amp%3Bsql_query%3DSELECT%2B%252A%2BFROM%2B%25

60products%2560' (include_path='.;/usr/local/PHP/includes;/usr/local/PHP/pear') in W:\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\tbl_replace.php on line 262

If anyone cares to analyze this, perhaps it will help?

I have no idea what the problem is but it's just that it can't get something from that file... which is somewhat created for your query. Its something small and not a big problem. It also does not affect everyone... try download th new version of phpMyAdmin to test it with....

I have no idea what the problem is but it's just that it can't get something from that file... which is somewhat created for your query. Its something small and not a big problem. It also does not affect everyone... try download th new version of phpMyAdmin to test it with....

2264[/snapback]

Ok, I copied the orignal Uniserver phpmyadmin folder elsewhere for safe keeping. and downloaded the latest phpMyAdmin ver. 2.7.0 pl2. I installed this in /home/admin/www/phpmyadmin to replace the original Uni.Server installation.

On first attempt to run phpMyAdmin from apanel,I got the 1045 error:

("#1045 - Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO)"), so I copied conf.ini.php from the original Uniform Server installation (no change there).

phpMyAdmin then started properly from apanel (although the skin colors are different).

I then opened my db table and tried to manually add a new record from the "browse" page in phpMyAdmin, the option is at the bottom of the page: "insert new record". The record DID get inserted, correctly, but the error screen still reports this:

Warning: require(./sql.php%3Flang%3Den-utf-8%26amp%3Bserver%3D1%26amp%3Bcollation_connection%3Dutf8_general_ci%26amp%3Bdb%3Dtwpproducts%26amp%3Btable%3Dproducts%26amp%3Bpos%3D0%26amp%3Bsession_max_rows%3D30%26amp%3Bdisp_direction%3Dhorizontal%26amp%3Brepeat_cells%3D100%26amp%3Bdontlimitchars%3D0%26amp%3Bsql_query%3DSELECT%2B%252A%2BFROM%2B%2560products%2560) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No error in W:\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\tbl_replace.php on line 261

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './sql.php%3Flang%3Den-utf-8%26amp%3Bserver%3D1%26amp%3Bcollation_connection%3Dutf8_general_ci%26amp%3Bdb%3Dtwpproducts%26amp%3Btable%3Dproducts%26amp%3Bpos%3D0%26amp%3Bsession_max_rows%3D30%26amp%3Bdisp_direction%3Dhorizontal%26amp%3Brepeat_cells%3D100%26amp%3Bdontlimitchars%3D0%26amp%3Bsql_query%3DSELECT%2B%252A%2BFROM%2B%2560products%2560' (include_path='.;/usr/local/PHP/includes;/usr/local/PHP/pear') in W:\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\tbl_replace.php on line 261

Ok, what next? This is not a big problem, as you note, since it works. It is disconcerting since I do not know why it is generating these errors.

I can wait for the next version of Uni. Server, but it would be nice to hear from anyone else who has the same problem.