The Uniform Server Community

Suhosin Harding Patch

http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/

I would love it if Uniform Server supported the patch, the extension or both.

I'm on PHP 5.3.10 and it is working for me.

Enjoy.

php_suhosin_0.9.32.1_5.zip

Note, to prevent issues with phpmyadmin and few others make sure you relax the config with the suhosin.ini file I included.

There is also the default one in case you wanna mod it yourself :)

Suhosin causes problems in scripts such as vBulletin, Invision Power Board, PHPMyAdmin, Roundcube Mail and others. This will help you improve Suhosin settings in order not to mess with scripts. I found this online somewhere. I take no credits for it but I don't have the link to give due credits. By the way, I run Invision Power Board, PHPMyAdmin, Roundcube Webmail in my server without issues with the config I uploaded in my first attachment.

check.zip

And last but not least, some complain that Suhosin makes things go slower. It is true to some extent but if you optimize your server as many do to get the most out of it you won't notice a difference (not under not heavy loads).

Keep your server files and databases defragmented, contiguous and a good active cache and serving will be snappy enough with Uniserver.

Happy serving

<p class="bbc_center"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Yoni</strong></span></p>