The Uniform Server Community

Help me please!!!

Yue

;)

Hello, I have a problem, I'm a newbie in this virtual server, and my English is very bad, I use the google translator.

My problem is to create a virtual server with the name of my web existene www.iris3d.tk, now from my machine I can not access my wen site on the Internet, but it leaves me in the localhost web server documentation. ... do not know how to delete ... help please.

post-5467-1321304046_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

:(

Hello, I have a problem, I'm a newbie in this virtual server, and my English is very bad, I use the google translator.

My problem is to create a virtual server with the name of my web existene www.iris3d.tk, now from my machine I can not access my wen site on the Internet, but it leaves me in the localhost web server documentation. ... do not know how to delete ... help please.

If you don't need access to your server, please verify "www" directory and change port of apache.

When you made the virtual host on your home machine, it created an entry in your HOSTS file. The entry is seen before the DNS, so anytime you type in www.iris3d.tk on your machine, it returns 127.0.0.1 (localhost).

This is GREAT for testing, but stinks when you want to go to the actual site. :)

You can only have it one way or the other. To quickly fix the problem, you can edit the HOSTS file ( in Windows\System32\drivers\etc) and put a # in front of that line.

Regards,

BobS