The Uniform Server Community

US 4.5 serie update, please?

Borszczuk

Hi,

Any hope for PHP 5.3.3 in US 4.5 serie? I know that is old one but I *really* love that particular edition for its compact form. I do not need much more that PHP/Mysql and 4.5 fits perfectly my needs, while 6.x serie is... well.. sorry... bloatware :) with far too much useless (for me) features and terrible tray controller. If any good soul out there could build 5.3.3 binaries for 4.5, I'd be more than happy.

Thanks in advance :)

As if it does NOT seem that simple to download and compile your own "PHP 5.3.3 in US 4.5 serie?" ... otherwise you might have done it yourself ;-)

Hope your big bucks bark ...

Hi,

Any hope for PHP 5.3.3 in US 4.5 serie? I know that is old one but I *really* love that particular edition for its compact form. I do not need much more that PHP/Mysql and 4.5 fits perfectly my needs, while 6.x serie is... well.. sorry... bloatware :) with far too much useless (for me) features and terrible tray controller. If any good soul out there could build 5.3.3 binaries for 4.5, I'd be more than happy.

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Any hope for PHP 5.3.3 in US 4.5 serie?

I suggest you look at the 5.6 series, which is more likely to have what you want. Check out this Wiki page for a summary of features in chart format: http://wiki.uniformserver.com/index.php/5....o:_Introduction

Regards,

BobS