The Uniform Server Community

Cookies

akajdt

I have php-nuke that I am trying to use with the program. After a couple of fixes with the mysql and mysql admin, the site works. With one thing wrong so far. When I try to login, it will not acknowledge my login. Same with the administration. I am sure it has something to do with the cookies not being produced right.

Any help would be appreciated.

I do not think it is because of cookies. It might be because of Register Globals. Check to see if it is turned On or Off in the php.ini file.

:(

Nope didn't work. Tried both on and off. I have:

register_globals = On

variables_order = "EGPCS"

register_long_arrays = On

register_argc_argv = On

magic_quotes_gpc = On

session.use_cookies = 1

session.name = PHPSESSID

session.auto_start = 0

session.cookie_lifetime = 0

session.cookie_path = /

session.cookie_domain =

So, i don't know if it has anything to do with the php.ini file. Any other ideas that would help? I tried running a new phpnuke and same problem, so its not nuke. Thanks for the help so far.

k, First i want you to explain your problem fully cause the first thread does not say much about the problem. Only the title.

Do you mean sessions/cookies does not work at all? I tested it over here and session and even cookies works just fine. I will try and test php-nuke but i need to know what the problem is... :D

What does it say when you login? Does php-nuke say anything or does it go through, but then does not really login. :(

Wehn you tried Register Gloabls On or Off. Did you shut the server down and then start it to test? You have to shut down the server and restart it if you didn't. The Restart Server Link in the Admin Panel will not work for that cause that only Restarts Services, not the server itself. :D