The Uniform Server Community

Is there a problem with windows 7

silson

Does anyone know of a problem when using Win 7. I have tried both Nano and Mona and get the same result.

Normal public PHP pages are ok. The problem is when I run a login page to enter a private area of the site apache aborts with the following log entry:

Thu Nov 26 20:13:06 2009

] [notice] EACCELERATOR(4268): PHP crashed on opline 75 of mysql_close() at C:\UniServer5\www\greensnortonvillage.org\ouradmin\login.php:42

[Thu Nov 26 20:13:06 2009] [crit] Parent: child process exited with status 3 -- Aborting.

Having bypassed the login and attempted to run a program that depends on sessions Apache aborts with:

[Fri Nov 27 09:54:26 2009

] [notice] EACCELERATOR(2172): PHP crashed on opline 59 of mysql_close() at C:\UniServer5\www\gncommunitycentre\ouradmin\view_service_types.php:66

[Fri Nov 27 09:54:26 2009] [crit] Parent: child process exited with status 3 -- Aborting.

I now get the feeling that it is a MySql Problem as I stripped everything down but get the same problem.

Many Thanks