The Uniform Server Community

Always refers to drive Z:, even when configured for another drive

CasaDelGato

I modified the server_start.bat to use drive S:

When I run it, it does echo that it is using drive S:\

When I then click on the "Run XOOPS" item in the web page that comes up, I get a long error that shows references to drive Z:.

I checked mainfile.php, and it has a bunch of hard coded uses of Z:.

------

Warning: include(Z:/www/xoops/include/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in S:\www\xoops\mainfile.php on line 97

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Z:/www/xoops/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;/usr/local/PHP/includes;/usr/local/PHP/pear;/home/admin/www/plugins/pear/PEAR') in S:\www\xoops\mainfile.php on line 97

Warning: include_once(Z:/www/xoops/class/xoopsblock.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in S:\www\xoops\header.php on line 30

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Z:/www/xoops/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;/usr/local/PHP/includes;/usr/local/PHP/pear;/home/admin/www/plugins/pear/PEAR') in S:\www\xoops\header.php on line 30

Fatal error: Call to a member function stopTime() on a non-object in S:\www\xoops\header.php on line 36

I have checked mini_server_21_xoops.exe there is a bug those hard coded paths should be relative. :D

Check out this page for a solution:

http://wiki.uniformserver.com/index.php/In...ops#Portability

Note:

When it refers to W replace with Z.

Hence you need to replace every occurrence of drive letter “Z” with the variable $_ENV['Disk'] as show in the Portability section.

All the best

Ric. B)

Please note new version published on SourceForge

mini_server_21_xoops_v1_1.exe

mini_server_21_xoops_v1_1.zip

Taken the opportunity to upgrade Xoops to 2.3.2b

mainfile.php: Modified to use relative paths

All the best

Ric