The Uniform Server Community

UniCenter

Ric

UniCenter is a strange beast; it is independent that’s why I have never ported anything to the Wiki. The reason behind that is because I can; well just move it to another location and remain independent. Olajide (thanks), after nine months has been true to his word; he would host the site with no censorship.

Well I have just revamped the site and I hope have made it a little more navigable. I have added some new sections to actively encourage any new user to go in and have a play. That may sound strange but I have hammered UniServer to the point of annihilation but it has never reciprocated; by that I mean has never KILLED my machine.

Why the hell do I support UniServer, apart from being a production server it is a very competent teaching server. When it breaks my PC I will let you know.

As for UniCenter, well I will apologise for the links, that do not zap you to the right location and to the inarticulate content, I have been known to ramble on, Ho well. The content may be total rubbish; I have no problem with that, if I have sparked one idea; or stimulated one brain cell; then I will have achieved my goal and welcome to the world of open source software.

:)

:lol: @ Ric... thats ok... You do a great job and its a great site to dirrect No0bs too... lol.

Did you get my message about the wiki... i am a simple guy and like things in order... and i was just wondering if we could use the main wiki... you know... so people dont have to be going here and there for info...

Hi Olajide

Yep got your message, have no problem with that, thought it would be a good idea for a mini Wiki, but thinking about it would be impossible to maintain, I think the main Wiki is the right way to go. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it :angry:

All the best

Mike :lol: :P