The Uniform Server Community

Change your name in Google Meet

Ivona

Did you know that you can change your name during a Google Meet meeting? This can be useful for several reasons, such as if you want to use your professional name or if you want to use a nickname. 

I didn't know about this feature, but I can imagine how it could be useful in some situations. Overall, I think this is a great addition to Google Meet. It makes the platform more flexible and personalized. Can you share the source where you got this information?

I'm happy to share. I read all the information here https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/how-to-change-name-on-google-meet. I often have video calls with clients. Some of them have difficult names that are hard to pronounce. The ability to change names during Google Meet allows me and my clients to easily identify each other, which improves the overall experience. Overall, the ability to change your name in Google Meet has many potential benefits. It can make communication more personalized, organized, and professional.