The Uniform Server Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xianders

latest trip

Tell me about your last trip abroad. Where were you, why did you decide to visit this city, how did you get there and some interesting details. I want to visit a new place, so I am looking for information.

I don't remember the last time I traveled. It was a very long time ago, unfortunately, when I was still small and going to primary school.

My last trip was to Greece. It was my first vacation in two years, so I decided to make the most of it. I spend almost a month there and I have received so many positive emotions that will motivate me for a long time. I love ancient history, so I liked Athens the most. It has a rich history and many wonderful places to visit

Last year I was in New York with my friends. We immediately decided to rent a car https://realcar.nyc/rent-a-jaguar-f-pace so that we can visit all the places that we have planned, at any time. Get ready and let's go!) It was the right decision. Of course, it doesn't cost a lot of money these days, but it's a memory. And memories are priceless!