The Uniform Server Community

Images

kalpz

This problem again.... no main reason has been found... but you might want to check around the forum for posts on it. Also, try and make sure that you do not have something conflicting with the server or something....

What version are you using? Only heard of it back in the days of 3.1- and the problem is partially from the computer and not the server.

Well its my friend's pc. She's hosting from home. hotcoffee.co.nr its on sometimes. If you dont see it first time try later. Version 3.2a. Latest.

ATOMIC Web Hosting 2007 - 2011

Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Virtual Private Servers (Request Dedicated/VPS Servers via E-mail)

E-mail: sales@atomicwebhosting.com Website: http://www.atomicwebhosting.com/

• 10 months later...

I have seen this problem on numerous occasions on both live and local sites. The one thing I have not been able to reproduce is the situation of all images partially downloading. It seems to be a spasmodic event when some fully-load and some don’t. Unless it is reproducible it is extremely if not impossible to find a solution.

As for the cause, ill-formed web pages, browser’s inconsistencies but I believe a threading problem regarding OS timings. I am interested because most of the sites I work with are image intensive. I am open to ideas on this one because I have only seen the random image problem that is corrected by a page update. I have encountered it locally when there is an excessive load on my test machine but have found nothing concrete.

:)

I think it is a program on the PC that might be causing it. A firewall, anti-virus or something of such. I have also seen it and tried and tried to get something like this, but just can't. And worst, its right out of the box.

• 1 month later...