The Uniform Server Community

Admin Panel 2.0 Language Translation

olajideolaolorun

Can you speak, read, or write in other languages apart from English? If so, then you can help us. The Uniform Server Development Team is looking for translators to help translate both Admin Panel 1 and 2.

Attached is the pack for Admin Panel 2 which will be packed with 3.3 in the upcoming release.

If you would like to become an official translator, please help by translating this first pack into another language other than English, and then attach it to a reply on this topic.

After translating, you status in the forum will be changed to Translator/Beta Tester.

To translate, please read the READ ME.txt file in the package. It is very recommended that you follow the instruction so that we have no problems or bugs.

Thanks and Good Luck.

[EDIT]

THIS TRANSLATION PACK IS ON HOLD! PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE IT AS ITS OLD. A NEW PACK WILL BE COMING OUT SOON.

If you would like to translate, send me a PM with the language you want to translte it into. Make sure you read this whole topic for other things i fail to mention in here.

Edited by olajideolaolorun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

olajideolaolorun

recentlly ,i have too many things to do and couldnot test the language pack

maybe tonight i will test the pack again to see is there any bug with my trans..

and the question u have asked

i did edit the line 65 ,change "English" to "chinesegb2312" beacuse i think that's a part of traslation which need to do .

and something i have told u in the PM

chinese language have two code versions, one is gb2312, the other is big5