The Uniform Server Community
Sign in to follow this  
lone

Access to phpMyAdmin denied

I want to change the password for MySQL, but can not get access to phpMyAdmin. Seems that some files are missing?? Helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I get this warning:

"Warning: require_once(./lang/danish-iso-8859-1.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\libraries\select_lang.lib.php on line 307

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './lang/danish-iso-8859-1.inc.php' (include_path='.;/usr/local/PHP/includes;/usr/local/PHP/pear') in W:\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\libraries\select_lang.lib.php on line 307"

I want to change the password for MySQL, but can not get access to phpMyAdmin. Seems that some files are missing??

Sorry - I see that this is the wrong place. A question like mine under phpMyAdmin.

However: I do not want to change the language to danish. How do I get rid of this error???

If you want a quick and dirty fix. Save everything you need from the /www/ directory, backup or export your database into a text file or better yet, SQL queries.

Delete uniserverand simply copy it all back in.

Hi, Falc - thanks for your answer.

I know a little php, but I´m completely new to MySQL and I must confess I dont understand what you mean by "SQL quiries" and "delete uniserver(??) and simply copy it all back in (where?)"

Isn´t it simply possible to redirect the system to require the english language file, which is there - somewhere it must have been told to look for a danish file: could you possibly tell me where?

I just set the whole thing up - the database is empty.

What I want to do eventually is to test Drupal cms on it.

:)

Jezz - okay, whats with these languages files!

I found one solution to languages: download phpMyAdmin from

http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php

They include alle the languagefiles in the download. Copy and paste the relevant languagefiles into folder:

Uniform Server\Uniform Server\diskw\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin\lang

well - so long, hopefully :)

It is the language files that is causing you to be denied into phpMyAdmin? or is there something else... :)

2619[/snapback]

Yes it was the language files - works like a charm, now

Uniform server is a super product, made a lot of things easier

regard, Lone