The Uniform Server Community
Sign in to follow this  
WanSko

What sports do YOU like/dislike ?

Do you follow the king of sports:football ? What's your opinion about american football, baseball, basketball, ice-hockey, boxing, athletics, tennis etc ? Do you know sports like lacrosse or pelota ? Is chess a sport at all ? Or are you one of those who don't follow sports at all ?

Only sports I watch on TV are football (soccer), used to play it by myself until about 5 years ago, I was in a team with MBob/G*P, and Formula 1. I don't like Michael Schumacher tho, so I don't have much fun watching it...

I love watching American Football, soccer, rugby union, rugby league, Aussie rules football, cricket (especially one-day), basketball and Touring Cars.

I've gone off watching Formula 1, ski-ing and athletics.

I Enjoy watching and playing Field Hockey and Paintball. I'll also enjoy watching most motorsports as well. (Aussie V8 Touring cars! Very Happy Don't get racing like that anywhere else on the planet!) I generally haev an Aussie Rules match on telly to check the score whilst I'm doing other things, but I wont work my plans around making sure I'm in front of the telly for the footy. For that matter, I wont work my plans for any sport (Unless it's playing one of the two mentioned above!)

I have a favorite and least favorite sport. I hate football. And mine is bodybuilding. For me, bodybuilding is not just a sport, but hard work every day, but I enjoy it.I like the way I look in mirror, but for more effect I buy injectable steroids credit card https://steroid-pharm.com/cities/c-injectable-steroids this increases the effect of the workout.