The Uniform Server Community

Finding the Uniserver Windows Services

Zian

Had to figure this out on my own:

Please be aware - as of ZeroXI_uniservice_2_0_0.exe service module - if needing to use the PHP LDAP authentication module while running Apache as a service, the PHP files libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll must be made available to the Windows system PATH. Recommended way to do this is to modify the system PATH environment variable. More info: http://php.net/manual/en/ldap.installation.php

Feature Request - If possible, it'd be nice for future versions of the uniservice module to do this automatically when creating the service.

• 1 month later...

Had to figure this out on my own:

Please be aware - as of ZeroXI_uniservice_2_0_0.exe service module - if needing to use the PHP LDAP authentication module while running Apache as a service, the PHP files libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll must be made available to the Windows system PATH. Recommended way to do this is to modify the system PATH environment variable. More info: http://php.net/manual/en/ldap.installation.php

Feature Request - If possible, it'd be nice for future versions of the uniservice module to do this automatically when creating the service.

I hit this snag too.

I found that copying the files manually so that they could be seen worked best for my setup. It just means that Uniserver is portable between any machines, without needing to mess around with changing paths on them.

Not so much an issue for final deployments, but when using it as a development environment it can be useful :)