The Uniform Server Community

I need a https connection, how can I do this?

Hello,

Well I'll get down to the real deal on what I am trying to do! I wanted to setup a webpage that is a HTTPS page and NOT a http page. The reason why I am doing this is because I wanted to tunnel or used a proxy server where it is secure to the webpages. I am using a cell phone to surf the internet but my cell phone provider found out that I was getting the full access to the internet which they don't allow! I am only paying for WAP webpages but the way I found around this was going to webpages that where HTTPS and then I found website that where using a proxy server but as long as the web address started with HTTPS I can still surf the internet.

What I wanted to do now is setup my server to have webpages with HTTPS on them so I can look at my stuff or do some surfing. I don't wanted to give that much detail because I notice that other website where they give information about tunnel though the cell phone provider they keep a eye on this and then stop the service. So I am wondering if I can run a SSH website? or webpages that start with the address HTTPS? if you need more detail I will give them out.

Thank You

You never mentioned which version of Uniform Server you are using.

The Wiki should be your first port of call for all variants.

If you are using 4.0-Mona check out this page.

All the best

Ric :)