havian

Hey

I have install uniform server on my new vista pc

also make it visible to the www

all is work okay

but every 1 or 2 hours the go down for me

there come a error message like this

Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/PHP/extensions\\php_openssl.dll

the green lights in apache and mysql are still green , but they lost contact to www acces

then i have to puss STOP ALL and then START ALL

and after this all is okay again , into the next time its go down

im not at Super shark to all this

but hope someone can give me a tip how do resolve this

best regards

hans

Have you looked in the error log file to see if it contains any clues?

UniServer\udrive\usr\local\apache2\logs\error.log

The real problem is to isolate what is causing this issue all the components are relatively new hence can be any number of hidden bugs.

All the best

Ric :)

Hey

Thanks for reply

here below there is a copy from the error log

im danish , so therefore i try to translate this from the log

Programmet kunne ikke starte, fordi side om side-konfigurationen er forkert

=

(The program could not start,becaurse side by side-konfiguration is wrong)

///////////////////////////////////////////

error log

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/PHP/extensions\\php_curl.dll' - Programmet kunne ikke starte, fordi side om side-konfigurationen er forkert. Yderligere oplysninger finder du i h\xe6ndelseslogfilen.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/PHP/extensions\\php_openssl.dll' - Programmet kunne ikke starte, fordi side om side-konfigurationen er forkert. Yderligere oplysninger finder du i h\xe6ndelseslogfilen.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.2.8 DAV/2 configured -- resuming normal operations

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Server built: Dec 10 2008 00:10:06

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Parent: Created child process 2040

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/PHP/extensions\\php_curl.dll' - Programmet kunne ikke starte, fordi side om side-konfigurationen er forkert. Yderligere oplysninger finder du i h\xe6ndelseslogfilen.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/PHP/extensions\\php_openssl.dll' - Programmet kunne ikke starte, fordi side om side-konfigurationen er forkert. Yderligere oplysninger finder du i h\xe6ndelseslogfilen.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Child 2040: Child process is running

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Child 2040: Acquired the start mutex.

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Child 2040: Starting 250 worker threads.

[Mon Feb 23 10:58:17 2009] [notice] Child 2040: Starting thread to listen on port 80.

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.2.8 DAV/2 configured -- resuming normal operations

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Server built: Dec 10 2008 00:10:06

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Parent: Created child process 5184

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Child 5184: Child process is running

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Child 5184: Acquired the start mutex.

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Child 5184: Starting 250 worker threads.

[Mon Feb 23 11:30:32 2009] [notice] Child 5184: Starting thread to listen on port 80.

It looks like the following two files cannot be found:

php_curl.dll

php_openssl.dll

Either they do not exist in folder: UniServer\udrive\usr\local\php\extensions

or they have become corrupted.

I noticed you are using Vista! Some Vistas have problems with .zip files try installing from the .exe file. If you did perhaps the download was corrupt try re-downloading a fresh copy.

Another cause it could be picking up older versions of these two files:

libeay32.dll

ssleay32.dll

If you have installed another server and removed it they tend to leave these in the system path %windows%\system32 directory.

{Update, I have just placed two really old ones in my system path (XP home) and the servers work fine. Mona was designed to avoid these issues the same applies to libmysql.dll }

Not sure if that helps.

All the best

Ric :)