The Uniform Server Community

PHP seems to have stopped parsing

Fido

I have u 3.5 installed and have been using it happily for some time. I now have a most odd problem.

I have a quite well developed website which works fine. However, yesterday I was developing some further pages and on parsing the code all I get is a blank page.

I cant get even the simplest new page to parse eg <?php echo "hw"; <?

If I copy a page that works, rename it and try and view in localhost I dont get any PHP but will get the html.

I dont know where to look to solve this.

I use PHP designer professional from mPS software as an editor.This shows no errors on debug.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what paths I can follow please?

I have u 3.5 installed and have been using it happily for some time. I now have a most odd problem.

I have a quite well developed website which works fine. However, yesterday I was developing some further pages and on parsing the code all I get is a blank page.

I cant get even the simplest new page to parse eg <?php echo "hw"; <?

If I copy a page that works, rename it and try and view in localhost I dont get any PHP but will get the html.

I dont know where to look to solve this.

I use PHP designer professional from mPS software as an editor.This shows no errors on debug.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what paths I can follow please?

Solved

I think I have found the problem. My editor seems to have introduced some rogue characters which stop the parsing.

Has anyone seen anything like this before or know why it should occur?

} exit(); <? 䡐⁐慗湲湩㩧†䡐⁐瑓牡畴㩰唠慮汢⁥潴氠慯⁤祤慮業⁣楬牢牡⁹⼧獵⽲潬慣⽬䡐⽐硥整獮潩獮灜灨束㉤搮汬‧桔⁥灳捥晩敩⁤潭畤敬挠畯摬渠瑯戠⁥潦湵⹤਍椠湕湫睯湯氠湩⁥ਰ䡐⁐慗湲湩㩧†䡐⁐瑓牡畴㩰唠慮汢⁥潴氠慯⁤祤慮業⁣楬牢牡⁹⼧獵⽲潬慣⽬䡐⽐硥整獮潩獮灜灨浟獢牴湩⹧汤❬ⴠ吠敨猠数楣楦摥洠摯汵⁥潣汵⁤潮⁴敢映畯摮മ 湩唠歮潮湷漠楬敮〠倊偈圠牡楮杮›倠偈匠慴瑲灵›湕扡敬琠潬摡搠湹浡捩氠扩慲祲✠甯牳氯捯污倯偈支瑸湥楳湯屳桰彰祭煳⹬汤❬ⴠ吠敨猠数楣楦摥洠摯汵⁥潣汵⁤潮⁴敢映畯摮മ 湩唠歮潮湷漠楬敮〠倊偈圠牡楮杮›倠偈匠慴瑲灵›湕扡敬琠潬摡搠湹浡捩氠扩慲祲✠甯牳氯捯污倯偈支瑸湥楳湯屳桰彰潳正瑥⹳汤❬ⴠ吠敨猠数楣楦摥洠摯汵⁥潣汵⁤潮⁴敢映畯摮മ 湩唠歮潮湷漠楬敮〠