The Uniform Server Community

Xoops and Uniform Server

kris_fr

I could not resist having a look at the above site, used Google translate and viewed several pages. I was pleasantly surprised to find they had tested several WAMP pages before choosing Uniform Server. :P

“In fact we wanted a server as close as a server in production. The development of **** be in "stand-by", we have chosen (after testing of virtually all packages of the canvas) Uniform Server” [Google translated]

Kris, you forgot to mention one very important thing, it’s free to download and distribute. :P

I also had a quick peek at your support forum, Google translate does not do it justice, found it very friendly and helpful. :)

Anyone wanting a complete ready to go package for Xoops (currently French) this site is worth a visit.

When the English version is available I would like to try it out feel free to post when you launch it. :P

All the best

Ric :)

Hello,

Thank's Ric

Kris, you forgot to mention one very important thing, it’s free to download and distribute.

corrected :P

I will publish an item on xoops France and xoops.org running next week. In addition, of the tutoriels into video :P on uniform server will be also published (but in sorry French :P )

@++

*Olajide clicks the link

*Olajide looks for Google Toolbar on Firefox, doesn't find it, not installed, shot!

*Olajide clicks View in IE

*Olajide clicks Translate to English

*Olajide is :P :)

lol :P :P