6 replies to this topic

#1 brianflhome

brianflhome

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Main OS: Windows Vista

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:40 AM

Hi buddy
I desperately needed EV ssl certificate for one of my client urgently.
Do you know any SSL provider who is providing low price then regular?
Please let me know, so I can save some of my dollars.
Thanks in advance.

#2 OliviaSSLGuru

OliviaSSLGuru

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:22 AM

You can check below websites, they do frequent promotions
www.rapidsslonline.com, www.thesslstore.com, www.secure128.com, www.trustwave.com
and www.comodo.com

#3 Hillary Johnson

Hillary Johnson

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Painting, Kiting

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:35 AM

I am not sure whether you have purchased EV SSL or not,, but still Iím trying to answer it as simple as possible.

I was looking for the EV SSL certificate at low cost from COMODO (As many of my online frendz have guided me that features and prices are low as compared to others), As there are many reseller are there for COMODO EV SSL Certificate, i searched, compared prices and features and then i came to conclusion to buy it from very reputed and trustworthy company. As they offered EV SSL at very affordable price and 24*7 support system.

If you have not purchased any till now. Please do reply so i can help you for the same..

#4 brianflhome

brianflhome

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:12 AM

Thank you oliviasslguru and hilary johnson for your replies. I already brought a geotrust true businessid ev certificate from rapidsslonline.com. They provided it at dirt cheap rate.

I was looking for the EV SSL certificate at low cost from COMODO (As many of my online frendz have guided me that features and prices are low as compared to others), As there are many reseller are there for COMODO EV SSL Certificate, i searched, compared prices and features and then i came to conclusion to buy it from very reputed and trustworthy company. As they offered EV SSL at very affordable price and 24*7 support system.

Thank you for providing the information. But i would like to ask one question. I think you are quite impressed by this company called ssllogic.com, but are you so impressed that you have kept their urls in your signature?
Why can't you guys simply say that you are in marketing dept. of ssllogic.com and offers cheap certificates? That would have been a better answer to my thread.

#5 Davis Joseph

Davis Joseph

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Who offer EV SSL Certificate ?
Symantec, Thawte, GeoTrust offer EV SSL Certificate.
Where to buy an EV SSL Certificate at affordable price ?
Symantec ev is huge trusted but itís really costly than other authority. GeoTrust offer EV at affordable price.

Note: If you deal with ssl reseller than get same certificate with discounted price. No matter where you buy it from direct CA or reseller. One of the leading ssl reseller here i recommended is http://www.sslmatrix.com

#6 seoinheritx

seoinheritx

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • SourceForge ID1
  • Wiki ID: 2
  • IRC Nickname: seoinheritx

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

Check this link for more Details about EV SSL certificate

Click Here : http://www.evsslcert...ssl/ev-ssl.html

#7 konetkar500