The Uniform Server Community

Server Coral_8_5_1 and Coral_Unitray_*_8_1_0

rsimoesr

Hi!, I installed the Uniform Server 8.5.1 (Server Coral_8_5_1) in Windows Server 2003 with Visual

C++ 2008 redistributable package. Now, i'm trying to install the Coral_Unitray_*_8_1_0 and it is giving the error in attachment.

Can you help me.

post-5878-1333557504_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!, I installed the Uniform Server 8.5.1 (Server Coral_8_5_1) in Windows Server 2003 with Visual

C++ 2008 redistributable package. Now, i'm trying to install the Coral_Unitray_*_8_1_0 and it is giving the error in attachment.

Can you help me.

Go to (uniserver dir)\plugins\tray_menu\start_stop_update.wsf and change 'us_port_in_use' in lines 74 and 84 to 'us_apache_port_in_use' and in line 94 to 'us_mysql_port_in_use'

Go to (uniserver dir)\plugins\tray_menu\start_stop_update.wsf and change 'us_port_in_use' in lines 74 and 84 to 'us_apache_port_in_use' and in line 94 to 'us_mysql_port_in_use'

Hi, thanks for the reply. That's right. Is operating. :)

Note that the code that created this error was rescinded in Coral_8.5.3, so DON'T propagate this change. Just use the tray_menu as is.

Regards,

BobS