The Uniform Server Community

Dynamic Libraries not Loaded

David Moises Paz

Hello every body,

I have just downloaded the 3.5 version of uniserver and I want to use sqlite as my data base.

Well, I dit a little research and it seems that I don't need to configure anything, am I rigth ? I looked in the "<uniserver-root>udrive\usr\local\php\php.ini" and all dynamic extensions are active, also check phpInfo in the panel.

Ok, now to my app, I also have a xampp installed and I use ezpdo as ORM, well when my php home is set to the xampp installation the ezpdo samples work ok (the sql lite data base is created etc..) and when I set my php home to the uniserver installation (c:\uniserver\udrive\usr\local\php\) I get the following msg:

c:\xampp\ezpdo.1.1.6\examples\books>php add.php
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_gd2.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_mbstring.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_mysql.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_mysqli.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_pdo.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_sockets.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_sqlite.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\eaccelerator.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.

Due to this, the samples don't work, because the db file is not created. :D when browsing through the web I get the same exception from ezpdo, the classes are compiled ok but when go to the db an exception is thrown, this is:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedException' with message 'sqlite error: [1: SQL logic error or missing database] in EXECUTE("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM "Role" WHERE 1=1") ' in W:\www\application\models\RoleDaoBase.php:112 Stack trace: #0 W:\www\application\dev\migrate.php(42): RoleDaoBase->loadByCriteria(Object(Role)) #1 {main} thrown in W:\www\application\models\RoleDaoBase.php on line 112

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong ? or what should I do for this to work

Thanks in advance David.

Hello every body,

I have just downloaded the 3.5 version of uniserver and I want to use sqlite as my data base.

Well, I dit a little research and it seems that I don't need to configure anything, am I rigth ? I looked in the "<uniserver-root>udrive\usr\local\php\php.ini" and all dynamic extensions are active, also check phpInfo in the panel.

Ok, now to my app, I also have a xampp installed and I use ezpdo as ORM, well when my php home is set to the xampp installation the ezpdo samples work ok (the sql lite data base is created etc..) and when I set my php home to the uniserver installation (c:\uniserver\udrive\usr\local\php\) I get the following msg:

c:\xampp\ezpdo.1.1.6\examples\books>php add.php
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_gd2.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_mbstring.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_mysql.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_mysqli.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_pdo.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_sockets.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\php_sqlite.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php/extensions\eaccelerator.dll' - No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.

Due to this, the samples don't work, because the db file is not created. :D when browsing through the web I get the same exception from ezpdo, the classes are compiled ok but when go to the db an exception is thrown, this is:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedException' with message 'sqlite error: [1: SQL logic error or missing database] in EXECUTE("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM "Role" WHERE 1=1") ' in W:\www\application\models\RoleDaoBase.php:112 Stack trace: #0 W:\www\application\dev\migrate.php(42): RoleDaoBase->loadByCriteria(Object(Role)) #1 {main} thrown in W:\www\application\models\RoleDaoBase.php on line 112

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong ? or what should I do for this to work

Thanks in advance David.

Hi again,

I solve the problem, but have onother question now. I change the "extension_dir" to an absolute path of the extensions and everything goes smoothly, but if I want to keep the path relative; what should I do ??

Sorry if I post large topics

Thank for listen , David.