The Uniform Server Community

We want to use your server, you are ready ?

papounet

Hello,I included the CMS Joomla! Open Source in Mov' AMP.

But, I have discovered and just read this article:</a><a href="http://</b>http://blog.uniformserver.com/general/so-many-forks/<b><b><b>" target="_blank">http://blog.uniformserver.com/general/so-m...</b>[/b]

We need a waiter, can include Joomla! in your waiter and to redistribute the 2 sets?

If so, Can you say to me what you wish that I mention for the licence of the waiter?

Thank you for your answer.

We can help to translate in our language if you wish and more.

Papounet

Joomla!FR Team member

Note : Sorry for my english

Joomla already has tons of Uniform Server Forks.... even though they wherent mentioned in that blog post. If you visit the main Joomla forum, and search, you will see tons of Stand Alone Server based on Uniform Server... but if you are trying to make one, as long as the LICENSE stays, and the CREDIT is given, then you are good. Please note that in the future, we will have plugins for all this kind of software....

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I could not find a better place to start then here.....

I am working on a little personal learning set which will be also to give people the possibility to getting know of the new CMS ImpressCMS.

I am not making a fork of UniformServer. I am just wanting to use it as is. It is a great server which can be used on a penndrive so why should I make a fork of something I already like very much.

It is a package with Uniform Server 3.5 "Apollo", portable FireFox 2.0.0.12 and ImpressCMS 1.0 "Janus". Everything left just as-is just put togetter in a nice startscreen.

The startscreen is looking like this:

shot2.jpg

I hope that you guys are agreed with it and see it as a promotional thing for U S too.

Greetings web-M

ImpressCMS - making a lasting impression!!

Personal website

I would like to say excellent, that’s what Uniform Server is all about.

“It is a package with Uniform Server 3.5 "Apollo", portable FireFox 2.0.0.12 and ImpressCMS 1.0 "Janus". Everything left just as-is just put togetter in a nice startscreen.”

I checked out the sites and they support open community with no financial gain intended (LICENSE intact I see no problem).

The only problem I have is with “waiter” how does that really translate into English? :)

All the best

Ric :)