The Uniform Server Community

Error on doing a DatabaseRestore through phpMyAdmn

Jeane Paul

Greetings,

Guys, can you pls help me here. i dont know if this is right to post it here, but somehow i am hoping that you can help me, since it is about phpMyAdmin..

i was doing a Database restore through phpMyAdmin. i am doing tihs because i am transferring my phpBB boards to a new host..i have splitted my database into 4 files(because sql file is really big). i have them 4 files and has 900kb each. however, when i was on the last part of the file, i have this kind of error on my phpMyAdmin..

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem 

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 5 

STR: /> 

SQL: <br /> 

<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/var/www/pma/libraries/export/sql.php</b> on line <b>169</b><br /> 

# -------------------------------------------------------- 

# Table structure for table `phpbb_sessions` 

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `phpbb_sessions` 

SQL-query: 

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/pma/libraries/export/sql.php on line 169 

# -------------------------------------------------------- # # Table structure for table `phpbb_sessions` # DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `phpbb_sessions`

can anyone pls help me?, i cant proceed on my project because i have this error. i am hoping that you guys can help me somehow..

thank you so much

Jeane Paul, please also check the actual contents of that file - maybe those lines are *in* the file? It looks like an error report from a Unix to me (var/www/pma/...) - this could be a problem in the export itself I guess.