The Uniform Server Community

Images not loading.. AT ALL.

Mindez

An odd problem, and one that I've not experienced so far in my 6 months of running the server, but suddenly none of my images on my server will load at all, not even on the HTML/PHP pages, or when directly accessed.

Anybody have any idea what's wrong? It just says "Loading..." in the tab title (FireFox) and doesn't load anything. Sometimes on rare occassions it'll load the top 1/4 of the image, but won't ever go any further..

Help!

Not again... last i heard of this problem was while we were still in the SourceForge Forums and we never got to the end of it... did you install any new software or change anything that might have affected it?

A new firewall, anti-virus, anything?

Not again... last i heard of this problem was while we were still in the SourceForge Forums and we never got to the end of it... did you install any new software or change anything that might have affected it?

A new firewall, anti-virus, anything?

1254[/snapback]

Ah-hah, sorry to bring up old issues, I know how annoying that can be.

I've not changed anything on my computer at all, it just happened =\

I should probably install a newer version of Uniform Server though, at least I doubt I have the newest one.. *has 3.1.1*

um, all you have to do is transfer you /usr/local/mysql/data directory from the old one to the new one and everything is back in place :D

30 seconds is still not good... somehting is affecting it and i wonder what it is... :(

...Yes, I did. I always do, automatic. The phpMyAdmin I downloaded had a password. It was odd.

Ah well, anyway. *points at topic title* It's gone back again. NOTHING loads this time, not just images, but all my PHP work and stuff. My root index page loads, but it's only HTML and it's just a small table that links nowhere, to prevent people going through my server

http://84.92.101.72

PHP, images, neither of those load at all.

7.11 GB in my W:\ drive, of the 175 GB used up of my D:\ hard drive.

Why won't anything loooooad?? :(

Tried:

Reinstalling Uniform 3.2a

Installing Uniform 3.2

Removing 10 GB from the drive (Used to be about 18 GB)

lol, don't get pissed of yet.. i know how it also feels. I have no idea why so we will just have to debug this somehow.

I know its not a bug because this does not happen to everyone and only happens once in a blue moon, but i will try and find some information about what is causing this.