No replies to this topic

#1 Heinz Stapff

Heinz Stapff

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, AutoCAD,
  • Main OS: Windows 8

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:34 AM

Building My first MySQL database for wholesale products site using myphpAdmin. I'm guessing that as I am trying to work from the server to create the site I should have a list of the html elements in the HTML pages in the order of the HTML set in a table. Something like this;

SITE_TABLE

FIELDS:|Id---------|HTML_Id|HTML_NAME|Description|Classes|Onchange|Image--------|Function_name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TYPE:--|PRIMARY+|INDEX---|UNIQUE-----|Text( )-----|ENUM---|INT+-----|VARCHAR( )---|VARCHAR( )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXPL:--|List of------|#logo--|logo---------|Site Head--|.logo----|counter--|logo.jpg-------|logoOnchange
---------|HTML-------|or-------|or------------|Company--|.Article--|eg. How-|in images-----|in scripts
---------|elements--|id=" "?-|name=" "?-|Logo--------|.Prod----|many-----|sunglasses--|Index.js
---------|in order on|syntax?|syntax?----|as is--------|Drop-----|times-----|syntax?-------|syntax?
---------|page-------|question|question--|Shown-----|down----|occur-----|question------|question

The syntax? questions are there to ask what form I should use to use php to manipulate the site best like activating '../scripts/index.js/logoOnchange or loading ../images/sources/logo.jpg. sql Escape characters might be applied to the fields like ../%images/%sources/%logo.jpg to overide sql statement for field input values as long as the images and scripts can be loaded using that value.
Again, I don't know what is best for php use.
Almost imposable to type.
Any advice greatly appreciated :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users