The Uniform Server Community

3.4 Sluger

Ric

3.4 Sluger

First impressions

What an excellent piece of kit, yep you have taken onboard all the problems as noted on this forum. My very quick tests confirm you have addressed and resolved some real irritations that were evident in 3.3 that was no slug either and was excellent.

I have started to hammer 3.4-sluger and for my sins update UniCenter at the same time. Sluger at the moment just feels right. I like UniController a bit slow to start up but hey its still in beta.

The security section in apanel looks Ace and a worthwhile addition especially for new users. I will try my best and publish some (provisional) new material on UniCenter (say late Sunday) if you have time download it and give the designers some feed back. Remember it is not written in stone as user we can influence change.

One final comment I popped it on a USB stick by copying the main folder from my C drive worked fine.

Looks as if I will not be active on the forum for a few days :lol:

:lol: You never know... but hopefully this version will not bring that much support request, but there are no0bs :lol:

It will also be kept up to date from now on.... the last wait was too long :D

Just downloaded 3.4 and I have to say this is a huge improvement! Especially the Admin Panel, everything is so neat and simple! The UniController works with no problems, with the comment about phpMyAdmin I'm not sure what you are complaining about, there is a little drop down menu that lets you choose the font size and at about 60% it looks fairly normal.

IPB Image