The first execution shows a message saying that it cannot locate a determined archive, I was behind the explanation and I found...
the way of the current installation was not being updated in config_tracker.ini, I did an alteration in the function init () to update it config_tracker.ini before any other.
After to install and to execute the CORAL_8, I checked that after many calls in the menus the memory simply was blowing up, did then some alterations in the script of functions and from that time the memory is holding out...
Basically this : "Set VAR = Nothing" after the use of the variable VAR.
Besides removing some declarations what I found unnecessary, for ex.:
VAR1 = value
... call function (VAR1)
I passed for
... call function (value) in this case eliminating lines "dim VAR1" and "VAR1 = value"
In the end of everything I found very better that the version ORION.
(Attached file is a rar file containing core_functions_inc.vbs file)
To purpose, I did not like the elimination of the FireFox Portable like navigator of the UniServer, I suggest to add it.
VERY MUCH APPROVED in my opinion!!!
I use w7Ultimate - PHP 5.2.17 - Apache 2.2.21 - MySQL 5.5.X
note: apache x php found in CORAL_8 not run in my system, i decide to replace for this old versions, and it running normaly.
(oh!!, my english, thanks to google translator... )