The Uniform Server Community

DLE installation hellp

BoooM

Hi people,

I just got DLE 5.3 (Data Life Engine) and i need help with instaling it cus the installation guide is in russian. :) and i also wanted to know if i could use a template of a DLE version 4.5 on DLE 5.3?like updating the template or somthin :).

Regards,BoooM :D

:) Well, their site is down so i gotta wait... never heard of it. BTW: We do not do support for other programs... we ask that you try to contact them. If their is a problem however and you think its related to Uniform Server, then you can contact us. We'll see when the site comes back, don't they have a README or INSTALLATION file with the package.

:) Well, their site is down so i gotta wait... never heard of it. BTW: We do not do support for other programs... we ask that you try to contact them. If their is a problem however and you think its related to Uniform Server, then you can contact us. We'll see when the site comes back, don't they have a README or INSTALLATION file with the package.

It does but its in russian.

They dont have a english forum? Try and contact the user that started this topic: http://forum.uniformserver.com/index.php?showtopic=689

If he was successful.