The Uniform Server Community

not sure

Madkat

yay it works... kind of... well, somewhat anyway, havnt fully tested it yet... but it turns on and off. btw, i had uninstalled the previous version of apache... just hadnt removed that stupid file.

anyway... it loaded up fine and added the stuff and so on. one problem... new error when i clicked "run mysql server"

{address/link:http://localhost/a-cgi/mysqlrun.cgi}

Security alert!<http://localhost/a>

Possible attack HTTP_REFERER is not localhost. but ''.

(to disable this warning go: /home/admin/CGI/Secure.pm)

and when i tried that link... it didnt exist... although thats kind of obvious... otherwise i wouldnt be posting x_x

That error shows either because you are not viewing the admin panel from localhost. There is no link so it is not obvious ;) :angry:

You have to edit the secure.pm file in /home/admin/cgi/secure.pm and comment it/follow the instruction in the file if you still receive an error after connecting from localhost.

The secure.pm was kind of buggy but has been fixed for 3.3

anyway... it loaded up fine and added the stuff and so on. one problem... new error when i clicked "run mysql server"

and when i tried that link... it didnt exist... although thats kind of obvious... otherwise i wouldnt be posting x_x

561[/snapback]

First, sorry about that Linux thing earlier, I just don't understand why you're using 98SE when 256+MB of RAM should be able to withstand XP..

Anyway, you tried that link? What do you mean? Did you type "/home/admin/CGI/Secure.pm" into the browser?