• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lwc

lwc

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Main OS: Windows XP

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

When you register to this forum system, there's a challenge question. It asks you to count down from X to Y without stating commas are needed. Due to the usage of ReCaptcha, it takes quite some tries to figure it out alone...

Please mention that commas are needed.

#2 Eternalx

Eternalx

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Main OS: Windows 7

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:05 AM

I cannot believe it's been almost 3 years since you posted this, and this STILL hasn't been implemented.

How is anyone suppose to know you are suppose to write the answer as "10,8,6,4,2,0". I had to google how to answer the question and luckily found this thread. Un-fu@$ing-believable.

#3 Neophitus

Neophitus

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

I cannot believe it's been almost 3 years since you posted this, and this STILL hasn't been implemented.

How is anyone suppose to know you are suppose to write the answer as "10,8,6,4,2,0". I had to google how to answer the question and luckily found this thread. Un-fu@$ing-believable.

Thanks to your answer I could sign up here because there was tried in various ways and had failed. I am not fluent in English. This teste is an efficient way to keep contributors away.

#4 hubbla

hubbla

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Main OS: Windows Vista

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:06 AM

Had the same initial encounter, too.  I used spaces between the numbers.  Not very intuitive.  Also the error said the "challenge question" was in error, but neither of the two question fields is labeled as "challenge question"; again not very intuitive.

#5 devEric69

devEric69

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:40 AM

Indeed, it is virtually impossible to create an account.
The good answer is '10 8 6 4 2 0 ', in my case. So you have to really explain to add a space
after each number! Without this, it takes a lot of luck to correctly answer the question.

Best regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users