I have set up all the files for the uniform server in a folder at Google Drive.
Then I have made a local directory at:
The amlocal folder is a symbolic link to the Google Drive folder.
It all works well and have some great advantages.
- All my local files are backed up in the cloud.
- I can access the same uniform server installation on more than one PC just by installing Google Drive and creating a symbolic link to the Google Drive folder with all the Uniform Server files.
It works very well on the PC where I initially made the setup.
But here is the issue. When I mirror the setup on a different PC things do not work as expected.
I can run the the Uni Controller on both PCs and start Apache and MySQL. But on the second PC I get the following error
- When I try to access localhost in my browser I get a blank page.
Any idea why?
Since the files are exactly the same on both machines I am unsure where to start.
Even the local path (the symlink) are identical on both machines:
- PC 1: C:\websites\amlocal
- PC 2: C:\websites\amlocal
All suggestions and feedback are appreciated.