• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dmwalk

dmwalk

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Main OS: Windows 7

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

I am attempting to install the Pear module for ZeroXI. After installation, when I click on the View Pear Frontend link, I get the following error:

Error: the template directory (C:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear/PEAR\data\PEAR_Frontend_Web\data\templates) is not a directory, or not readable. Make sure the 'data_dir' of your config file (C:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear/PEAR\data) points to the correct location !

As I did not install UniServerZ in the root, the paths are obviously wrong. I would have thought that the right paths should have been imported. When I go to pear.conf and put the right path to the server in, I get the error:

Error: PEAR_Config: bad data in C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\pear.conf

My pear.conf file is:

#PEAR_Config 0.9
a:15:{s:15:"preferred_state";s:6:"stable";s:8:"temp_dir";s:31:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\temp";s:7:"bin_dir";s:26:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear";s:7:"php_dir";s:31:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR";s:7:"doc_dir";s:36:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR\docs";s:8:"data_dir";s:36:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR\data";s:8:"test_dir";s:37:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR\tests";s:9:"cache_dir";s:37:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR\cache";s:9:"cache_ttl";i:300;s:7:"php_bin";s:32:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\core\php54\php.exe";s:12:"download_dir";s:40:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\temp\download";s:10:"http_proxy";s:0:"";s:10:"__channels";a:3:{s:5:"__uri";a:0:{}s:11:"doc.php.net";a:0:{}s:12:"pecl.php.net";a:0:{}}s:7:"cfg_dir";s:26:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\home\us_pear";s:7:"www_dir";s:15:"C:\Users\Dan\UniServerZ\www";}

#2 Neotropic

Neotropic

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Main OS: Windows 7

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:42 PM

I know this is like 2 years later. But I came across the same issue. I noticed that what it serialized was done incorrectly.

<?php
echo serialize(array(
    "preferred_state"=>"stable",
    "temp_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear/temp",
    "bin_dir"=>"D:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear",
    "php_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR",
    "doc_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR/docs",
    "data_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR/data",
    "test_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR/tests",
    "cache_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear\PEAR/cache",
    "cache_ttl"=>array(
        "php_bin"=>"D:\UniServerZ\core\php54\php.exe"
    ),
    "download_dir"=>"E:\UniServerZ\home\us_pear/temp/download",
    "http_proxy"=>"",
    "__channels"=>array("__uri","doc.php.net","pecl.php.net")
));
?>

Just create a PHP file and put this in it, changing the paths. Make sure it is /temp. Not \temp as well.
Run it and copy that into your config.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users