The Uniform Server Community

Start Uniform Server with parameter for www-folder

julmot

Hi,

I'd like to carry Uniform Server with me on a USB stick where the www-folder is not inside the program-folder. My wwww-folder is two levels above the program folder. So, because I can't give Uniform Server a relative path in the GUI: Apache --> Change www folder, I'd like to change it manually.

Is there a parameter for the .exe to change the www-folder relatively or a file where I can put this relative path in? I don't have any trouble with this, only in Uniform Server.

Thank you.

Cheers

Thanks for posting, currently there is no way to meet your requirements. That said I can appreciate the current implementation is restrictive. The issue applies to both the main server and Vhosts.

I will implement a solution in the next release of the controller (ZeroXI_controller_1_1_5).

All the best

Ric

Thank you, I'm looking forward to the new version. Hopefully with xdebug-extension in php 5.6.

The issue applies to both the main server and Vhosts.

A relative path worked for me already in httpd-vhost.conf.

Controller ZeroXI_controller_1_1_5 published now supports relative document root folders.
Module ZeroXI_php_5_6_0_beta4.exe published includes xdebug-extension.

All the best
Ric

• 1 month later...