The Uniform Server Community

PhpMyAdmin Import/Export

Mike P

I am an occasional player with Uni-Sever and I have just installed Orion 8.5.1 planning to import some old DBs from an old UniServer configuration. I found that when Importing or Exporting phpMyAdmin gives a warning and points to

C:\...\UniServeretc\phpmyadmin/:

I think there should be a '\' between UniServer and etc. I don't know if this is a long standing problem but I don't remember the error message in Orion 7. As a quick fix I created the directory and the SQL installed fine.

The question is how do I correct the directory name for the future? I don't want a weirdly named directory floating around outside my sever directory structure. There must be a config file somewhere down in the oily bits but I have no idea where.

Mike P.

Well, I have the same problem, which is interesting because the config.inc.php file for phpmyadmin shows a leading backslash.

AHA! There was a code change that must have introduced this bug. Coral_8.1.2 does NOT have the problem.

Regards,

BobS

• 11 years later...

The problem is, I need to rename the directory moving ahead; how can I do that? I'd like not have some oddly named directory floating around outside of the server's folder structure. I'm sure there's a settings file somewhere in here amid all the shiny bits, but I can't seem to locate it.

• 3 weeks later...

How do I go about changing the name of the directory? Please don't create a random directory outside of the server's folder structure and give it a weird name. There must be a configuration file hiding among all these sparkling objects, but I can't find it.

fnaf