Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:45 PM
Please test and post any problems or issues you find on the forum.
- Updated MySQL to 5.5.20
- Updated PHP to 5.3.9
- Updated msmtp to 1.4.27
- Added separate css and image folders to www and ssl
resolves htaccess conflict
- Issue with @ in MySQL password, updated regex in us_my_ini_get
- Create Restricted MySQL User - displays message database already
exists, although correct this is no longer displayed
- Log_files_clear.hta Selet all" should be "'Select all
- MySQL, phpMyAdmin and all users use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost
- MySQL documentation updated to reflect use of IP 127.0.0.1
- Pear core preinstalled.
- Added tracker to Pear index.php to update configuration paths
- Added ZoneAlarm detection - The ZoneAlarm application conflicts with
the Apache Server producing a blue screen of death when Apache is closed.
The Uniform Server Development Team
Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:10 PM
I've done some preliminary checking, and there are enough problems that we should not release this version. This is more a notice to others not to waste their time downloading and testing this.
I'm sending you a full list by email....
Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:31 AM
I agree bit of a mess!
Last night I worked through your bug list and corrected accordingly. Will perform final tests tonight, if all goes well will publish RC3.
All the best
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users