olajideolaolorun's Content

There have been 4 items by olajideolaolorun (Search limited from 25-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12066 Error: "You Don't Have Permission to access ..."

Posted by olajideolaolorun on 19 August 2019 - 09:31 AM in Programming & Web Design

lol, great. 

#12065 Display Wrong

Posted by olajideolaolorun on 19 August 2019 - 09:29 AM in Uniform Server - Windows

We are hopefully working on rebuilding the UniController. 

Please bare with us for now. 

Thank You 

#12060 Donation for Updated Forum

Posted by olajideolaolorun on 11 August 2019 - 07:22 PM in Announcements

Hello Everyone, as we move on with development and trying to revamp and align things back, we are also trying to upgrade the Forums to the latest IP.Board version. 

All donations are welcome and the total cost is $200 for the Core and Forum Component. 

Please CLICK HERE to donate via PayPal.

Thank You.

#12038 Help Needed.

Posted by olajideolaolorun on 12 March 2019 - 03:10 PM in Announcements

Hello Everyone, we are looking for help with the team, Ric previously handled things while i went back to school and now in my Masters program but i have not being able to reach him lately; hopefully all is well with him and his family. 

Please if you have time or think you might be able to help, we could use the help. Even around the forums for those who want to help with just support. Redesign of the main website or anywhere you think your skills could be needed. 

The main area would be the controller, likely a redesign or re-engineering. We do not have the old code as it sat only on Ric's machine, so all hope is lost on that end unless we hear back from Ric, therefore, whoever sign up would have to be good enough to write the controller from scratch, even if its little by little. 

If you are interested in helping, please feel free to send me a private message. 

Thank You

Ola.