The Uniform Server Community

Accessible from Internet = No

Marlboroman213

i know this has been brought up before & i have looked at those posts & i have done pretty much everything that they say to do but the end results the same

I am using~

Uniserver: Coral_8_6_7

Windows: Vista (with firewall disabled)

Router firewall port has been opened (verified on http://www.canyouseeme.org/)

Success: I can see your service on xx.xx.xxx.xxx on port (80) Your ISP is not blocking port 80

obviously i am connected to the internet

D/L: 31.15 Mb/s

U/L: 3.23 Mb/s

Ping: 21ms

but yet it still says it is isn't accessible from the internet.

any ideas on what i did wrong..or how to fix it..

thanks in advance

Rob

Hi Rob,

Have you verified that:

Sever Configuration > General > Root www - Change passwords and access > Change State www > Local, Intranet and Internet Access has been selected?

Cheers!

Lyle

GeneratePress / Elementor / WP Show Posts / Do It Yourself WordPress - Sniffle Valve

You want a WordPress website and you want it now - GOOD CHEAP FAST WEBSITES

Don't take life too seriously ... nobody has ever gotten out of it alive :)

Hi Rob,

Have you verified that:

Sever Configuration > General > Root www - Change passwords and access > Change State www > Local, Intranet and Internet Access has been selected?

Cheers!

Lyle

Hi lyle

thanks for the reply, to answer your question yes i did to make sure i did everything correct i have taken a few screen shots,

the windows firewall is disabled as shown below

0.jpg

i have opened a port in my router firewall

1.jpg

verified on http://canyouseeme.org/

3.jpg

checked what you did suggest as i didnt do this before

4.jpg

double checked the .htaccess to make sure it was set to allow

2.jpg

after restarting the server the end results the same

5.jpg

im pretty sure it is set correctly unless i am missing something

thanks again

Rob

Hmm, the only think i can think of is your router. It works internally.. so port 80 is definitely open on your machine.

On your router is port 80 open and sent to that machine's IP address?

Hi and thanks again for the reply

to answer your question i do believe it is

i went to my cmd and went to ipconfig/all and it showed me this

7.jpg

i don't like to share that much information but int his case i will make exception

knowing my internal ip is 192.1687.0.5 however i will not post my external ip, i will share in pm if you need it tho

also as a test i changed ports to see if it will change anything (maybe ISP blocking) however it shows on Can you see me shows that it isn't blocked on neither port, here is some shots i took with the router information and when i did port change

6.jpg

8.jpg

and the results

5.jpg

9.jpg

according to server status it is working with external IP (scratched out) but yet says Accessible from Internet = No

when going to the page via external ip i get a page timeout, but local ip (192.168.0.5) it works,

i hope this answer's your question and sorry if i am being a pest about it im really not a noob i used mona4.3 on my old xp machine for ages just recently i started to play around with the Coral versions on my vista machine

Thanks again for the reply any help would be appreciated

Rob

PS this is going to sound crazy but is there something i can put into the host files to help? as i notice in my host file i see

127.0.0.1       localhost
::1             localhost

127.0.0.1 test

i could also try to put that machine in DMZ not too keen on that idea but will try as a test if needed

OK here is what i have done since it still isn't working the way i want it too,,,,, i uninstalled the version i had and reinstalled a clean version , the results however were not in my favor so then i did All of this again but yet still no luck so against my better judgement i placed that machine in DMZ mode

10.jpg

again the end results the same im pretty sure everything is set correctly unless there is something i missed im starting to get irritated with it but will try other suggestions,,

Thanks

Rob

PS have a safe holiday Thursday