The Uniform Server Community

problem starting 11.7.8

newstarter

- might have been helpful if the documentation had been accessible before installation

It is! :)

/UniServerZ/docs/manual/index.html

GeneratePress / Elementor / WP Show Posts / Do It Yourself WordPress - Sniffle Valve

You want a WordPress website and you want it now - GOOD CHEAP FAST WEBSITES

Don't take life too seriously ... nobody has ever gotten out of it alive :)

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I have a problem. I use Unicontroller at one of my database on pendrive. In the last time on my new laptop (AMD Ryzen 3) I get an error message: Spaces are not allowed please corect and run the application again. To prevent problems UniController will close. By the other one (I5) it works properly.

Has someon any idea, what the problem can be?

BR

Zoltán

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 10:45 PM, Zozo62 said:

Hi,

I have a problem. I use Unicontroller at one of my database on pendrive. In the last time on my new laptop (AMD Ryzen 3) I get an error message: Spaces are not allowed please corect and run the application again. To prevent problems UniController will close. By the other one (I5) it works properly.

Has someon any idea, what the problem can be?

BR

Zoltán

Look at your path.. If it has spaces in it, then UniController will not run.. Probably the folder you unzipped it to, or a parent has a space in the folder name, such as "Hello Test".

If so, replace the space in the folder name with an underscore ( _ ) character and try again.

• 7 months later...