The Uniform Server team is glad to announce a complete refresh and update of all Uniform Server Modules in the latest Uniform Server Zero XIV.
This version of UniformServer Zero XIV can be found ON SourceForge at https://sourceforge....cts/miniserver/
The UniformServer is now open source, the Controller Code is now published on github at https://github.com/iamola/uniserver
The modules that have been included are as follows:
- Unicontroller v2.3.0 - The Uniform Server Controller
- Apache v2.4.39
- UniService v2.3.0 as a separate plugin
- PHP v7.3.9
- PHP v7.2.22
- PHP v7.1.32
- PHP v7.0.33
- PHP v5.6.30
- Pear - AutoInstaller
- MySQL 8.0.17-community
- MySQL 5.7.27-community
- MariaDB 10.4.8
- MariaDB 5.5.65
- phpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124
- Adminer 4.2.2
- phpMyBackupPro 2.5
- Sypex Dumper 2.0.11
- MySQL Autobackup 1.0
- FileZilla Server 0.9.60 with a custom controller
- Strawberry Perl v126.96.36.199
- Active Perl - manually installed
We have removed support for the following due to their being deprecated over the last few years or out of support from their owners:
- PHP Acclerators - XCache, eAccelerator, APC, Leaving ZendOpCache as the main accelerator.
- PHP versions <5.6
I would like to request for the following help from the community.
- If you find any bugs, please feel free to either post on the forum or raise an issue on github so we can track and fix them.
- If you can fix the bug, please fork the github repo and issue a pull request.
- I seem to be having a problem with the Strawberry Perl Module, when the includes are added in, if someone from the community can help fix, it would be appreciated.
- Update of the documentation module