- I'm using WinXP SP2
- no Apache2Triad installed (or other web servers)
- I had uninstalled Skype a few weeks ago, long before I installed Uniform Server
- I have laplink installed (file transfer sw), shareaza, and azureus. None of them use port 80
- those other addresses arent working either
- the W drive looked like it showed up after i started start.bat at the command line console (cmd.exe) , but when I used the "dir" command to look around the W drive I couldn't, because W in fact did not exist. I couldnt find W: from windows explorer either.
What OS are you using, and please, next time, start your own topic so we can know who is who and what help we give...
Also, did you also install Apache2Triad?
And do you have Skype Installed?
Or anything using Port 80?
The address hosuld also be http://localhost
Is the W:/ drive also created?