Photo

Anyone have info on the Zoop PHP Framework?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 quisp

quisp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install the Zoop framework on a Uniform Server install. So far it's not working. Very confusing PEAR requirements and arcane config files needing different paths defined.

I was just wondering if anyone was using it? If you are, how did you get it installed? And how is it working for you?

All comments are appreciated.

Q

#2 olajideolaolorun

olajideolaolorun

Project Manager

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • SourceForge IDempirex
  • Wiki ID: olajideolaolorun
  • IRC Nickname: Olajide
  • Main OS: Windows 10

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:54 AM

Never used it and don't have it... but do you have PEAR installed on your Uniform Server?

#3 quisp

quisp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:26 PM

Never used it and don't have it... but do you have PEAR installed on your Uniform Server?

Yeah, I have the required PEAR mods installed. That was no problem, and I've been dinking around with it somewhat. It's seems pretty cool, so far. I'm developing a small but non-trivial information system for my kids pre-school. I want to develop something that will have minimal maintenance requirements but will have security and other things built in.

I was primarily wondering about the ease of the development environment and the portability of the code when using Zoop framework. Or any suggestions for alternatives, hopefully free or open-source.

#4 olajideolaolorun

olajideolaolorun

Project Manager

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • SourceForge IDempirex
  • Wiki ID: olajideolaolorun
  • IRC Nickname: Olajide
  • Main OS: Windows 10

Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:37 PM

So you have it working>

It should be alright to move around since the server itself is the main thing and thats mobile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users