My core script that runs my CMS is a perl script, and I need to find a way to get it working, preferably from within a www/cgi-bin folder, although I find myself wondering if that will help, either.
My main problem is in altering the file paths in my Perl script, which I can get working with no problem for the script output, but it cannot find its accompanying scripts in the same directory!
I've done the following to get myself set up here:
- I've gone ahead and updated my US installation to the latest Coral version (I confess, I greatly miss the toolbar controls!) and have installed Active Perl appropriately.
- I've transferred my site to www/ and my cgi scripts to the main UniServer/cgi-bin directory.
- Forced the shebang change--I understand I'll have to return all edits before going live, but that's something I'm willing to do...
- Altered all program paths in the scripts configuration file.
- Tested the script, it works, but can't find anything in my scripts folder. i.e., here's the error I keep getting:
"Can't locate /cra_changedatenew.pl in @INC (@INC contains: D:/UniServer/cgi-bin/coranto D:/UniServer/usr/lib .)" And YES, the file is in the @INC directory.
I've tried various ways of reconfiguring this, but this is ridiculous. Certainly, I should be able to run and test cgi scripts on a US dev server and upload them with minor alterations back to my live server. What am I missing here?
CGI is the core of my CMS, and I can't use US if I can't use it seamlessly.
Any and all help is appreciated.