The Uniform Server Community

For Next Version...

simardbrad

I've got no suggestions for the MySQL popup, but I must admit that it doesn't bother me at all. Wasting extra memory and code time to hide it fully is silly IMHO. It's just for a second anyway, and I only see it among a flurry of others on system restarts.

I did my own Admin panel contents based on an old Olajide admin panel version, and actually I never use it anyway. I even did the same back in the 'purple page' days; why speculate about it when you can re-write it?

Got a system tray control - the UniTray is excellent. I also rewrote that for my own purposes, but thats a detail. http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.p...lease_id=314153

Just as AlleyKat said. We do have UniTray for the system tray and Admin Panel 2.0 will be packed with 3.3 :(

About the command prompt. It is not suppose to do that for MySQL Queries but it is suppose to do it for starting MySQL up. I have only experience that cmd prompt coming up when i tested MyBulletinBoard or something like that. It came up because they were using the function, but i have no idea why it is coming up for you when you query MySQL.

Watch out for the new version of UniTray, more features and so on :blink:

hmm.. didn't happen why i try last.. but that was 3.1 i think.. but then again, another bulletin board software so... who knows.... but it does not happen for my bullen board software i'm making....